Tuesday, June 16, 2015

7 Reasons Why I started a weight loss journey






This has got to be the 124354567412th time I started a weight loss journey. The last one was in 2013. I was suppose to be at my goal weight at 25 years old! I'm neither at my goal weight or that age (anymore).  Below the reasons that convinced me that is was now or never!


1. And the most important one, well because I'm worth it. Every inch of my body deserves it. I deserve to live a healthy happy life. And being very much over weight had me anything but.

2. I have to do this for my Kids. I love seeing my kids laughing an playing, I always feel like I ruin outings because I refuse to go to FUN places they say. Like the beach, amusement parks, indoor trampoline etc..They know why I don't like going to those kinds of things, I just can't keep up with them. They always find a way to cheer me up, and remind me that to them I'm beautiful.


funny tv show tlc honey boo boo here comes honey boo boo confidence meality gif


2. Apparently I cannot make myself grow!  See my height weight ratio says I'm obese, and well maybe if I was 6' tall this around my mid section would not be happening.






3. Cannot go to any shopping centers , restaurants or visit family. Because holy cow (no pun intended) you've got chub..bier. I would hate to run into high school friends and there'd be no legitimate excuse for this weight. Since the kids are now 6/7 this cannot be post baby weight.



4. I hate being the big one! This has to be a crazy thing of mine, but when I go somewhere I check to see if i'm the biggest person in the room. I know stupid whatevs but it's true. 9 out of 10 I am always the big one. Even in my family I'm the big one (pout)


5. I love food. All kinds to be honest. I'll devour it all. But my issue is that I have a bad habit of not eating enough during the day then I come home have a feast for dinner,  followed by a food induced coma rinse repeat. Going to sleep on a full stomach will definitely make you gain a few pounds( or twenty). So my love of food made me realize that instead of having a big meal at dinner why not have whole bunch of little meals throughout the day. Omgah...eat all darn day? Sign me up!



6. I like to dance. Anyone that knows me knows that I will dance till my feet fall off! But unfortunately I feel so uncomfortable in my skin that I haven't dance in years. I would love to be able to go out and dance like no one's watching but that cannot happen since someones always watching..all of me. Gahh the thought makes me get goosebumps and all I wanna do is hide under a rock.



7. I wanna bring sexy back. I looked in the mirror and completely discouraged told my self I guess this is it, you will always be over weight just deal with it. This is what you will look like all of your life,  so I started googling things like Plus size fashion, plus size outfits, plus size stores. Only to realize that even though those woman look gorgeous that's not what I wanted. I want to be comfortable and look sexy but healthy to me is SEXY. I am unhealthy and I feel crappy therefor I will look crappy. Also I'm quite frugal and paying extra for larger clothe is not in my budget.

                                                   
                                                          But that's not sexy is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment